and Saturday April 1, 2017
NEW YORK SHERATON
Times Square/Central Park
811 7th Ave. @ 53rd Street
New York, NY 10019
- Early Buyers Exclusively:
9am - 10am
- Regular Admission:
Friday 10am - 5 pm
- Regular Admission:
Saturday 10am - 4 pm
Our email list is over 21,000 addresses strong with 80% of the addresses in the Boston to DC area.
To sign up: Download the 2017 contract and
please email the New York Photo Shows to reserve your table: .
- Show & Sale of 19th - 21st Century Photographic Images
- SHOW DATES: March 31 & April 1, 2017
- Set-up can begin at 7 AM on Friday. Set-up must be completed by the scheduled opening time of the show on Friday morning at 9 AM, and exhibitor must remain open for business with an attendant present during show hours. Pack out must be completed by 7 PM Saturday, April 1, following the closing of the show at 4 pm.
- YOU MUST RESERVE YOUR TABLE: Please email
- Payment is required at the time of your reservation.
- PARKING: Multiple garages/lots available within a few block of the show including of course at the show hotel. Prices vary.
- We will provide additional parking and hotel info
- TABLES measure 6 feet long x 2 1/2 feet deep.
- Table Cloths & skirts are included.
- 2 CHAIRS are supplied with each table.
- PACK OUT: Ballroom must be vacated by 7pm Saturday. No exceptions.
We are excited to announce that the New York Sheraton's New York West and Riverside Ballrooms have been reserved for the 2017 New York Photo Show on Friday, March 31 & Saturday April 1, 2017. This popular venue is accessible by elevator and escalator from the hotel's lobby.
We have been assured that you can bring in your own merchandise without paying union fees.
The facility is halfway between Times Square (The Theatre District) and the South edge of Central Park. The 53-story 1800+ room Sheraton is a solid 4 star hotel.
We feel the location of the Sheraton will make it a favorite for AIPAD dealers, since their new exhibit space at Pier 92/94 is only 5 blocks west of the Sheraton. The Sheraton appears to be the best value hotel in the district, and is perfectly located for visits to the Carnegie Deli, Carnegie Hall, Radio City Music Hall, Central Park, the Theatre District and all points in between.
We appreciate your participation in our shows in the past and hope to see you with us in NYC in 2017.
66 Main Street, #1013
Yonkers, NY 10701 USA